3 tool is a CASE tool based on the FOCUS
methodology an covers its time-synchronous part.
This tool for modeling and analyzing the structure and
behavior of distributed, reactive, and timed
computer-based systems. AutoFOCUS 3 has been designed
to support the modeling of distributed, timed, reactive
systems and support differents layers of models, their
simulation and analysis.
AutoFOCUS 3 captures the following aspects:
Tasks supported by AutoFOCUS 3:
- hierarchical component decomposition of the
- behavior of application parts of the system,
- modeling of technical architectures including
control units and communication busses.
- simulation of the modeled application,
- simulation using interactive elements,
- generation of code for computational parts,
- verification of specified properties.
For a detailed information please visit the AutoFOCUS